Saturday, January 20, 2018

Inland/Ocean Marine

Inland marine insurance provides protection for damaged or lost goods while in transit from or to a business or individual.  Inland Marine is like a property policy indemnifying losses from movable property.   It is really an extension of ocean marine cargo insurance and covers exposures that may occur during transportation that is not strictly a marine risk.  Products can be covered whether being transported or stored on land, in the air or on the sea.  Inland marine insurance policies are often called "floaters" that cover property  that my take a number of forms and move from one type of transport to another.  

The ELS Group is experienced at melding the various commercial insurance polices to ensure that your business is protected whether your products are in your warehouse or moving in truck, ships or barges.  

We Build Partnerships

We don't accept pre-packaged solutions in our business and we don't expect you to either.

Strong working relationships with the insurance companies we represent help us to negotiate innovative cost effective solutions for our clients.  Our primary focus is finding solutions from low hazard to complex risk, while representing an ever-growing client base.
Home  |  About Us  |  Commercial  |  Personal  |  Employee  |  Contact Us  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Site Map

The ELS Group  |  900 Merchants Concourse  |  Westbury, NY  11590-9005  |  Phone: (516) 228-3535  |  Fax: (516) 228-3537

© 2006-2011 The ELS Group Insurance.  All Rights Reserved.  Web Design by Blue Muse MediaWorks

Site Login